XRAY NT1.3 - 1/10 Luxury Nitro TC Kit 330016
- All-new chassis integrates with the new rear bulkheads, rear arms mounts, and front brace for a wide range of flex adjustments to tune for any traction level
- All-new rear bulkheads with flex adjustment for quick set up changes for various traction conditions
- All-new steel spacers connect the chassis to the rear bulkheads for high traction to increase steering and rotation
- Rear suspension now includes arm mounts with square adjustment bushings for the lower hinge pins that expand the range of adjustment for rear arm geometry
- Front and rear bulkheads redesigned to work with new composite anti-roll bar bushings to extend the life of the bulkheads and eliminate unwanted play
- All-new anti-roll bar adaptors with less play
- All-new front anti-roll bar system redesigned for easier adjustment
- All-new front and rear anti-roll bar wires
- All-new front brace mounts directly to the chassis plate
- Front Chassis Flex Adjustment.
- The updated front brace now mounts directly to the chassis plate, separate from the servo saver, for easier installation.
- Using the aluminum brace increases steering response and cornering speed; without the aluminum brace, the car is easier to drive and has more forward traction.
Rear Flex Adjustment.
The NT1 features a new rear flex adjustment. The chassis and rear bulkheads were redesigned in the way that allows two different flex settings that help to adapt the car to different tracks and traction conditions. There are two options to choose from:
SOFT – Steel spacers are not used. The rear bulkhead extensions are not connected to the chassis, allowing more flex to generate more rear grip. Recommended for tracks with lower traction levels.
HARD – Steel spacers installed. The rear bulkhead extensions are connected to the chassis using the spacers inserted between them. By increasing rear chassis stiffness, this setting decreases the rear grip but increases off power steering and rotation in the corners. Recommended for tracks with higher traction.
Rear Suspension Multi-flex™ Technology.
The all-new rear suspension design features Multi-Flex™ quick adjustment to easily adapt the handling of the car to track conditions and tire options. There are three different flex characteristic choices.
Steel spacers and bracket bushings are removed. This allows maximum flex of the rear suspension and generates maximum rear traction. Recommended for low-traction tracks, or spec tire races that require larger diameter or harder handout tires.
Steel spacers are installed between the rear bulkheads and the chassis plates, but the bracket bushings are removed. This reduces the flex of the rear suspension and improves out-of-corner steering and rotation of the car, but also slightly decreases rear traction. Recommended for medium-traction tracks, or races allowing softer spec tires.
Steel spacers and bracket bushings are installed. This connects the entire rear suspension together, creating a stiff framework that creates more rotation and improves corner exit steering. Recommended for high-traction tracks, or when tires with additive are used.
- All Radio Gear
- Pipe Set
- Starter Box
- Wheels & Tyres
- Body Shell
- Receiver Battery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other On Track RC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.