HOBBYTECH Spirit NXT GP 2.0 RTR 1-8th Offroad Nitro Buggy - HT-NXT.GP-2.0
A NITRO BUGGY DIRECTLY FROM A COMPETITION HERITAGE...
The NXT Spirit GP 2.0 is a 1/8th nitro buggy RTR "Ready to Roll" designed and developed in France, manufactured on the latest competition buggy platform of the HOBBYTECH brand,
equipped with a new 3.5 cc HT 21 pullstart engine, it is capable of extraordinary power and performance - providing maximum pleasure and thrills.
All the experience and know-how of the Team Hobbytech competition team is gathered together and applied on this model capable of going from a leisure/bashing/practice machine right through to pure competition racing.
The new "pivot ball" AV train is one of the most remarkable and very rare new features on an RTR model.
Exemplary handling on all types of terrain thanks to four large volume, 16mm diameter shock absorbers.
- New stunning body design
- Reinforced suspension system with updated geometry
- KONECT KT2S + 2.4Ghz radio system
- KONECT Servos; Steering 17Kg 0.14S - Throttle/Brake 7Kg 0.18s - both metal geared
- HT .21 size engine (3.5cc) with pull starter
- KONECT 6V 1400NiMH receiver battery included
- Polished in-line exhaust
- 3 differentials with metal satellite and planetary gears
- Steel 46 tooth centre spur gear
- Conical machined 13/43 teeth steel input pinions and diff gears
- CVD type front driveshafts
- Fully adjustable with turnbuckles throughout and fully ballraced (24pcs)
- "MAXICROSS" all-terrain tires mounted on black rims
- Adjustable Aluminium 16mm Big Bore front / rear shock absorbers
- Painted and decorated body by BittyDesign
Height : 220 mm
Wheelbase: 329 mm
Front Width/Track: 306mm
Rear Width: 308 mm
Front ride height / Front ground clearance: 53 mm
Rear ride height / Rear ground clearance: 64 mm
Weight / Total weight: 3325 gr
INSIDE THE BOX:
1/8th SPIRIT NXT GP 2.0 RTR buggy with stickered body
KT2S+ radio system
Oiled air filter foam
Battery 6V 1400mAh Ni-Mh Hump
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE (Not Included) :
LR6 (AA) batteries (4 pcs)
NiMh 6V battery charger
Glow plug (3 to 5 number)
Glow starter with charger
R/C nitromethane Fuel (25%)
R/C specific tools
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other On Track RC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.